Customized pneumatic solutions by SFS optimize product costs and minimize space requirements at the same time. We also adapt the technical features exactly to your needs.
We analyze your product requirements together and develop the perfect solution with you.
The repertoire begins with the refinement of existing standard products and goes to the complex development of tailor-made solutions. We develop and manufacture cylinders, valves, pressure regulators and even complex valve blocks with the integration of various functions.
Using the following examples, we would like to give you 2 ideas for products “Made by SFS”.
Customized cylinder d16 with hollow piston rod
- Single-acting customized cylinder with a piston diameter of 16mm
- 700mm stroke
- Hollow piston rod made of brass
- Ventilation from the front through the hollow piston rod
Valve block for controlling cylinder ventilation
Function: The compressed air can flow into the pneumatic cylinder unhindered. In the opposite direction, the pneumatically operated banjo screw check valve and a throttle check valve prevent the cylinder from being vented undesirably or too quickly. If necessary, the pressure in the cylinder can also flow out via the emergency actuation (red).
- Integration of banjo screw check valve, throttle check valve and manual emergency actuation in one block.
- Minimal dimensions
- Optimal costs
- Direct connection to the pneumatic cylinder via the G1 / 8 thread.
At SFS, we cover the entire area from development to manufacturing, assembly and customer-specific labeling and packaging. We deliver a product 100% tested and tailored to your requirements.